- 2 ½ cups (200g) rolled oats
- ⅔ cup (100g) almonds
- ½ cup (70g) sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup (30g) shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. Your Super Magic Mushroom Mix
- 1 tsp Your Super Golden Mellow Mix
- pinch of salt
- zest of 1 orange
- ⅔ cup (160ml) maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 275°F (140°C). Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, mix well to combine, and spread in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Place the sheet into the hot oven and cook for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown, stirring the mixture every 10 minutes.
- Remove the sheet from the oven and set it aside on a wire rack to cool completely, before transferring it to an airtight container. Store at room temperature.
Want to Quit Coffee? Try These Instead
5 Gut-friendly breakfast recipes: Ditch the sugar-coated cereal
3 Healthy Snacks You Won’t Believe Are Not Dessert
Thank you so much for considering to support my blog. The best way to show support is by sharing, liking, commenting. You can also follow Shakingmytofu on Instagram and Facebook. However you support me, please know I am truly grateful.
Editor’s note: The information in this article is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health programme.